Next Time On… Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 7
Fans will be screaming for Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 7. After a revealing episode, this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Boo Hye-rung is doing everything she can do to hold on to her marriage, even ring Sa-hyeon’s parents on his side.
- Sa Pi-young is growing increasingly worried about her husband’s care for Dong-mi, and rightfully so — he’s spending a lot of time with her since his father died.
- Lee Si-eun learns of her husband’s affair, meaning every excuse he gave before for the divorce was a lie. She urges him to be married on paper, and to be a father for their children.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 7 release date
Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on February 13, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 7 summary and predictions:
In the epilogue of Episode 6, there were plenty of hints of what’s going to happen in Episode 7:
- After learning about her father’s affair, Hyang-gi seems to have gone missing and her parents are worried. Lee Si-eun tells Sa Pi-young that her daughter will not come home after learning about her father’s affair. What does this mean for the family? Does it spur on a divorce or will it make Park Hae-ryun reconsider the break-up? Tensions seem to be high as Park Hae-ryun and Lee Si-eun argue about their daughter in one of the brief scenes.
- Yu-sin and Dong-mi continue to spend time together. Yu-sin remembers a time she took him to Hanguk World, and they appear to go again, together. He calls her an older woman, but beautiful. This suggests that their relationship is getting stronger — will Dong-mi make a move in Episode 7? Does Yu-sin genuinely have romantic feelings for her? He seems to be deceiving the audience, and his wife.
- Mo Seo-hyang begs Sa Pi-young for a conversation. Will Sa Pi-young finally break, and allow a relationship with her mother? Remember, her mother has warned her about cheating in a relationship, and how it can break a person. Pi-young’s husband seems to be straying.
- In the studio, Boo Hye-rung coughs up blood, and her friends call Sa-hyeon and let him know. He is in shock.
There’s plenty to chew on here — Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 7 will no doubt be another intense drama! Comment below your predictions.