Next Time On… Losing Alice season 1, episode 7 Is Pnini or Sophie telling the truth?
Losing Alice season 1, episode 7 will have more questions than answers — a theme that has toyed with the audience since the start of this series. After Alice decided to investigate after hearing a story that Sophie murdered Naomi, Episode 6 sees Alice discovering more than she bargained for. Visiting Sophie’s boyfriend turned into an unexpected sexual awakening, but on the downside, Sophie saw exactly what happened, causing an awkward moment between them. The next episode will see the film finally being shot, with Alice at the helm directing — the last two episodes of the series are likely to be the most outrageous.
Losing Alice season 1, episode 7 release date
Episode 7 will be released on Apple TV+ on February 19, 2021. The usual time is 08:00 am (GMT). We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule.
Losing Alice season 1, episode 7 summary and predictions:
- What will happen to the homeless woman Pnini? If we are to believe in Pnini over Sophie, there’s a possibility something might happen to her. Sophie may feel enraged that the story reached Alice, and do something about it.
- Alice’s mind is incredibly active in episode 6, with the character imagining Sophie murdering her in the bath — is this a hint to what’s to come? Maybe the bath scene is Alice foreshadowing what will ultimately be her demise?
- With Alice experiencing a sexual awakening, will she now explore it further in the final two episodes? We know the script is highly sexual, so where will this lead for Alice? Will she find pleasure from David now she’s awake, or will she look elsewhere? She seemed rather content that someone had finally woken her up.
- Will Sophie tell David about what she saw between Alice and Ami? It’s highly likely she will, based on her manipulative moves in previous episodes.
- Is Sophie telling the truth? Or did she murder Naomi? This will surely be a question that is answered in episode 7 or 8. Also, there’s a suggestion that Alice does not care for the truth anymore after she deleted Naomi’s assignment that proves that Sophie stole her work for her script.
We fully expect all answers to come to fruition in the final two episodes.