Next Time On… Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 9
This series gets juicer every week, but there are more questions than answers for Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 9. After a bombshell of an episode, this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Park Hae-ryun and Lee Si-eun are over for good. In terms of the children, it’s unclear if they will sustain a relationship with their father, but Lee Si-eun insists that they should. Lee Si-eun appears to have made peace with the situation. It’s self-evident after Park Hae-ryun’s breakdown that he’s going through a mid-life crisis.
- After Boo Hye-rung’s recent health issues, Sa-hyeon appears to have a change of heart and is willing to break it off with his mistress.
- Dong-mi and Yu-sin continue to have their intimate relationship, enjoying food together and suspicions continue to rise. Sa Pi-young finally breaks and raises her problems with the situation. Yu-sin raises how he had mother-issues when he was a child, and Dong-mi was there for him. He insists the situation is innocent and wants to repay the favor until the grieving period is over.
- Many thoughts are running through Boo Hye-rung’s mind in episode 8 — in the midst of stress, she seems to want to understand if Seo Ban cares for her.
- Seo Ban and Sa Pi-young agree to find a suitable, decent man for Dong-mi.
- After learning that his loyal friend and teacher Mr. Lee Gang-jae has fallen ill, Yu-sin is heading to Jeju island.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 9 release date
Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on February 20, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 9 summary and predictions:
There are plenty of questions and answers needed for episode 9:
- Will Park Hae-ryun manage to maintain a relationship with his children? We predict that episode 9 will show him struggling to receive any affection from them, especially Hyang-gi.
- We predict that Boo Hye-rung will not let Sa-hyeon back in quickly. It’s clear that their marriage isn’t going to work, so it’s a matter of time.
- With Yu-sin away on Jeju island, there’s now time for Sa Pi-young to figure out what Dong-mi is up to. We hope the characters get to the crux of the situation; she’s an intelligent woman, and we expect her to dig deeper.
- As for Seo Ban — fans will be wanting him to get closer to Boo Hye-rung — we wouldn’t be surprised if the writers make it hell for the audience and he becomes a prospect for Dong-mi.
- Nam Ga-bin, A-mi, and Song are on the plane near Yu-sin, but this could be a ruse to sway the viewers. He’s either involved with one of the group, or he’s going to hear gossip on the plane that involves one of Sa Pi-young’s mutual friends.