Next Time On… Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 11 Soon to be affairs.
This series is really getting to the root of all the issues, leading to more answers for Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 11. After another bombshell of an episode, this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Boo Hye-rung has a keen interest in Seo Ban and will not leave him alone when drunk.
- Boo Hye-rung is also worried about Sa-hyeon’s weight, which ironically leads him to go to the gym where he meets Song Won — he keeps trying to small talk with her and is not having an impact so far.
- Dong-mi is slowly getting annoyed with her husband, even suggesting that he gets a wig, so he looks younger.
- Park Hae-ryun meets Nam Ga-bin for the first time in a professional setting — he was immediately blown away by her.
- Yu-sin meets A Mi again, and their “friendship” is escalating fast.
- Pan Mun-ho and his wife Ye-jeong continue bickering — Ye-jeong feels underappreciated.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 11 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on February 27, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 11 summary and predictions:
Looking at the preview, the next episode suggests:
- Sa-hyeon has a meal with his Song Won – he must have remained persistent and maintained a connection. We expect it to escalate from here. Remember, Song Won is supposedly pregnant.
- Yu-sin continues spending time with A Mi and ends up at her place. She asks him to stay with her as she’s all alone. We predict where this turns from an emotional affair to a physical one.
- Park Hae-ryun meeting Nam Ga-bin will just be the beginning — expect him to find reasons to keep meeting her and slowly backing away from his wife.