Next Time On… Vincenzo episode 3 Will they still stop the demolishment of the plaza?
This series has arrived in style, and we couldn’t be any more excited Vincenzo episode 3. After an exciting opening two chapters, this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Vincenzo makes his mark at the plaza and impresses the tenants.
- Hong Yu-chan has to concede, last his guard down and work with the mafia lawyer after seeing him get things done.
- Vincenzo is worried about the gold and what it means if the plaza is demolished — there’s a lot at stake. Cha-young suspects there’s more to the plaza and has her suspicions.
- The fight against the conglomerate Babel intensifies and Cha-young feels conflicted.
- Prosecutor Choi Myung-hee joins the same legal firm that Cha-young works for. She has her own personal agenda.
- Vincenzo and Hong Yu-chan manage to stop the demolishment by hosting a party.
Vincenzo episode 3 release date
Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on February 27, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 3 summary and predictions:
The preview for the next episode wasn’t very revealing but we do have somethings to look for in the third chapter:
- Vincenzo will need to keep the tenants sweet — despite helping them, they are still suspicious of his background — he is a wanky lawyer in a suit after all.
- Hong Yu-chan has let his guard down with the mafia lawyer, but what’s his limit? Expect Vincenzo to push the boundaries too far in episode 3 which will have consequences.
- Will the demolishment still go ahead? It feels inveitable.
- Cha-young is conflicted, but with her growing game playing with Vincenzo, she could join the cause against Babel in episode 3.
- We expect Prosecutor Choi Myung-hee ‘s agenda to flesh out even more in episode 3.
Make sure you tune in next week — stay with this series, there could be many fireworks.