The second week of episodes was not as impressive, so Hello, Me! episode 5 has a job of lighting the story back up. The first two chapters felt fresh and full of energy, but then it dwindled a little in the last batch.
Here is a summary of what happened in episode 4:
- Ha-ni (teen) asks her adult sister Ha-yeong for money, and she got more than she bargained for.
- The actor Anthony is trying to save his reputation, even bribing writers for an upcoming k-drama series.
- Ha-ni and Han Yu-hyeon keep bumping into each other, but it’s still unclear the intention of their friendship. It’s not even a friendship yet.
- After protesting outside the company building, Ha-ni gets a job in the office — a big step up from her previous job. With the money she got from her sister, she and the teen self get themselves house to live.
- Ha-ni (teen) gets upset at seeing her grandma, who has dementia.
Hello, Me! episode 5 release date
Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on March 3, 2021. The usual time is 13:30 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Hello, Me! episode 5 summary and predictions:
- Han Yu-hyeon continues to believe it’s fate that he keeps bumping into Ha-ni. We expect this relationship to develop further in episode 5, as it’s been quite a lazy part of the plot so far.
- Anthony visits a Shaman, presumably to change his fortunes in his acting career as bribing writers and doing data analysis on his reputation has not worked so far.
- Ha-ni is really upset about something, and Han Yu-hyeon tries cheering her up at the cafeteria — it’s not clear what she’s upset over, but maybe this is a storyline that will bring both characters closer together.