Next Time On… Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 13
This series has dropped in quality, but there’s still hope it will reclaim its energy for Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 13. With the flashbacks continuing, this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- A-mi has completely fallen for Yu-sin, despite his weird quirks with his mother and being married. She tries to explain her feelings in episode 12, but Yu-sin is hesitant, realising how far it’s going.
- Dong-mi is getting increasingly frustrated with her husband and Sa Pi-young. She finally gives her husband a wig, so he looks younger and warns Sa Pi-young not to steal her recipes.
- Sa-hyeon continues hitting the gym and manages to secure dinner with Song Won. As the night progresses, the pair enjoy their time together even more. As episode 12 ends, Sa-hyeon has to hold Song Won as she’s too drunk.
- Yu-sin wants another baby with Sa Pi-young, so Ji-a has another sibling. Dong-mi puts pressure on Sa Pi-young to agree.
- A-mi has travelled back to the States.
- Park Hae-ryun continues to talk to Nam Ga-bin.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) episode 13 release date
Episode 13 will be released on Netflix on March 6, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 13 summary and predictions:
Looking at the preview, the next episode suggests:
- There’s a suggestion that A-mi returns to Korea in episode 13 and reaches out to Yu-sin again. The longer it continues, the more it will get desperate between them, and we expect there to be plenty of feelings thrown and fireworks.
- Song Won looks upset about something in the preview — it could be that she has feelings for Sa-hyeon that puts her in a precarious position romantically.
- Will Sa Pi-young agree to have another baby? In the present day, she and Yu-sin always hint about having sex, but it never happens. Maybe she tells him she doesn’t want a baby.
- There’s little going on between Park Hae-ryun and Nam Ga-bin at the moment, so a more centred episode on these characters is expected soon.