After another impressive two chapters, Sisyphus: The Myth episode 7 looks to bring the audience closer to the truth about Sigma and platforming a new potential villain — Seo-jin.
In summary, episode 6 brought the following:
- Gang Seo-hae infiltrates a party at Edward Kim’s place — there’s an unofficial announcement that Edward Kim is the new CEO of Quantum & Time.
- At the party, Gang Seo-hae finds Tae-san — the man warns her to stay away from Tae-sul.
- The party is raided by The Control Bureau, who nearly killed Gang Seo-hae, but an unlikely ally saves her.
- Tae-sul finds himself stabbed in the back — Seo-jin and Chairman Kim understand Sigma and time travellers from the future and capture Tae-sul. They put him in an environment to make him believe that he went into a coma after the conference while trying to get the location of the key off him.
- Fortunately, Tae-sul figures out that he is being tricked, and he manages to escape, and eventually, he’s reunited with Gang Seo-hae.
- As for Hyeong-gi, he is still boiling with revenge and wants Gang Seo-hae dead.
Sisyphus: The Myth episode 7 release date
Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on March 10, 2021. The usual time is 13:30 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Sisyphus: The Myth episode 7 summary and predictions:
Based on a sneaky preview at the end of episode 6, the following plot points look to take place in episode 7:
- There are more attacks, and high-octane chases in episode 7 as Gang Seo-hae and Tae-sul continue to risk their lives.
- There’s a hint that Tae-sul learns what Sigma actually is.
- Mr Park seems more involved in episode 7 after being in the background for the last few chapters.
- Gang Seo-hae insists she saw Tae-san at the party and tells Tae-sul about her experience.
- Edward Kim does not appear to be in on Seo-jin’s plans, so it will be interesting to see who he allies with.
- Hyeong-gi missed his opportunity to kill Seo-hae — will he continue to try to kill her or learn the truth that she did not kill his mother.