The improvement of this series continues, so Hello, Me! episode 11 is something to look forward to. Maybe it’s worth watching to see how this all plays out.
Here is a summary of what happened in episode 10:
- The grandmother passes Ha-ni (teen) her old cellphone charger and asks her to answer when it rings.
- Ha-ni’s mother catches Ha-ni (teen) in Ha-yeong’s apartment, and she is confused.
- Anthony (Chun-sik) remembers the past and feels partially responsible for Gi-tae’s (Ha-ni’s father) death.
- Ha-ni (teen) wonders where her father is, and Ha-ni lies to her and makes out she’s in another district.
- Anthony and both Ha-nis take part in a photoshoot in a magazine, pretending to be a family.
- Ha-ni and Anthony present their new product to a test audience, but it gets negative feedback. In the middle of the night, Ha-ni thinks of an alteration of the product to make it tastier.
- As episode 10 ends, the old cellphone rings, and Ha-ni (teen) picks the device up.
Hello, Me! episode 11 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on March 24, 2021. The usual time is 14:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Hello, Me! episode 11 summary and predictions:
- The love triangle calmed a little bit in episode 10. However, Anthony was kind and thoughtful, which means more competition for Han Yu-hyeon.
- There’s a massive chance that Ha-ni (teen) will figure out that her father is dead, which will have ramifications to the story.
- Ha-ni is presenting her new product for the contest — will it be well received? Will Oh Ji-eun put their past behind and give it praise?
- Will Ha-ni (teen) answer her old cellphone, and who will be on the other end? And what does it mean for the current timeline she is in.