Next Time On… Hello, Me! episode 11
The improvement of this series continues, so Hello, Me! episode 11 is something to look forward to. Maybe it’s worth watching to see how this all plays out.
Here is a summary of what happened in episode 10:
- The grandmother passes Ha-ni (teen) her old cellphone charger and asks her to answer when it rings.
- Ha-ni’s mother catches Ha-ni (teen) in Ha-yeong’s apartment, and she is confused.
- Anthony (Chun-sik) remembers the past and feels partially responsible for Gi-tae’s (Ha-ni’s father) death.
- Ha-ni (teen) wonders where her father is, and Ha-ni lies to her and makes out she’s in another district.
- Anthony and both Ha-nis take part in a photoshoot in a magazine, pretending to be a family.
- Ha-ni and Anthony present their new product to a test audience, but it gets negative feedback. In the middle of the night, Ha-ni thinks of an alteration of the product to make it tastier.
- As episode 10 ends, the old cellphone rings, and Ha-ni (teen) picks the device up.
Hello, Me! episode 11 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on March 24, 2021. The usual time is 14:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Hello, Me! episode 11 summary and predictions:
- The love triangle calmed a little bit in episode 10. However, Anthony was kind and thoughtful, which means more competition for Han Yu-hyeon.
- There’s a massive chance that Ha-ni (teen) will figure out that her father is dead, which will have ramifications to the story.
- Ha-ni is presenting her new product for the contest — will it be well received? Will Oh Ji-eun put their past behind and give it praise?
- Will Ha-ni (teen) answer her old cellphone, and who will be on the other end? And what does it mean for the current timeline she is in.