The last two chapters brought the present and future closer together, and it looks like Sisyphus: The Myth episode 11 will start dealing with these paradoxes and what it means for the characters.
In summary, episode 10 brought the following:
- Tae-sul managed to free Gang Seo-hae; however, she is slowly disappearing after she was injected with a deadly drug.
- Gang Seo-hae’s father, Gang Dong-gi, is now active in the story in the present, investigating the Control Bureau after finding a wanted poster of Gang Seo-hae. He’s joined forced with Tae-sul to try and help his daughter.
- Seo-jin continues to deceive in episode 10; the family is still blackmailed by Sigma, who gives them medicine for Seo-jin’s mother to keep her alive.
- Mr Park helps free Tae-sul and Gang Seo-ha in episode 10 and shows his softer side; he also has family matters to deal with. He reveals where to get a cure for Gang Seo-ha, which leads Tae-sul to Kim Agnes.
- Kim Agnes turns out to be Seo-jin, who runs a children orphanage for illegal entrants.
- As Tae-sul learns that Kim Agnes is Seo-jin, Sigma walks into the orphanage and reveals himself.
- In 2035, Gang Seo-hae tells her father about the message from her future self, and when he falls asleep, she leaves him a letter stating she’s going to go on a mission into the past and that she will succeed this time.
Sisyphus: The Myth episode 11 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on March 24, 2021. The usual time is 13:30 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Sisyphus: The Myth episode 11 summary and predictions:
Based on a sneaky preview at the end of episode 10, the following plot points look to take place in episode 11:
- Tae-sul goes into the past to save Gang Seo-hae — was this with Sigma and Seo-jin’s help? It’s not entirely clear.
- Sigma tells Tae-sul that he’s the last piece of the puzzle. We assume this is to do with the time machine that Tae-sul is meant to be creating.
- Will Dong-gi try and chase Gang Seo-hae in 2035 after she left him a letter about time travelling into the past — previous flashbacks suggest so.
- In 2035, Dong-gi suggests that Gang Seo-hae dies in the past; will this be due to the drug she’s been injected with? Episode 11 could be a fatal chapter for the viewers.
- Edward Kim is growing frustrated with Seo-jin in episode 10 — expect him to find the truth for himself as he becomes more agitated.