Next Time On… Vincenzo episode 11
The true boss of Babel has been revealed to Vincenzo and Cha-young in a compelling weekend, so it’s war from Vincenzo episode 11 onwards. The last episode brought a dark vibe — this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Cha-young and Vincenzo no longer want to play games after more murders in episode 9; this is serious now — Vincenzo vows to kill the real boss of Babel, but Cha-young is unsure if she should let him.
- Mr Han is fretting after the recent violence inflicted by Jang Joon-woo, however, Choi Myung-hee is not phased by recent events.
- Vincenzo and Cha-young bond even further in episode 10, suggesting that there will be a romance.
- The plaza residents continue to be riled up, vowing to help Vincenzo to bring Babel down — their interest in the gold continues.
- Unbeknown to Cha-young, Vincenzo lures out his attackers in episode 10; he does this on purpose to reveal the real boss of Babel – Jang Joon-woo.
Vincenzo episode 11 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on March 27, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 11 summary and predictions:
It’s fireworks from here on in — here’s what we can expect from episode 11 and 12:
- Mr Han will continue to try and find a way out of the Babel conglomerate as he fears for his life. We suspect that this lawyer is deep down a good person, while Choi Myung-hee will continue to delve deeper into this evil scheme.
- After recent events, Cha-young made her feeling clear when she felt Vincenzo was in grave danger — expect the bonding to continue, and maybe even a kiss?
- The subject of the gold underneath the temple quietened down in episode 10, but it should return in episode 11 and 12.
- How will Cha-young feel that Jang Joon-woo is the real boss? Will Vincenzo try and kill him? Will Cha-young try to stop him? Expect that to be the plot moving forward, at least in the next couple of episodes.