Next Time On… Navillera episode 3 What will Deok-chul do about Ho-beom?
Deok-chul is fighting hard to enter the ballet world, so expect more light-hearted persistence from the character in Navillera episode 3. This is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Lee Chae-rok is dismayed that he’s been asked to teach Deok-chul ballet; in his shock, he gives one condition; if Deok-chul can hold a ballet stance for one minute, he will teach him.
- Deok-chul spends plenty of time practising the move, and on the day of showing Lee Chae-rok, he passes the test and holds it for one minute.
- As part of the arrangement, Deok-chul will be Lee Chae-rok’s manager.
- Eun-ho is having a hard time at the restaurant, where she works full-time. A customer berates her, so Lee Chae-rok defends her. However, Lee Chae-rok tells her to get some self-respect which irks her.
- Lee Chae-rok reencounters Ho-beom in episode 2, which brings a tense ending. Deok-chul walks in on them as they argue.
Navillera episode 3 release date
Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on March 29, 2021. The usual time is 2 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 3 summary and predictions:
Expect more of a heartwarming storyline in episode 3:
- With Deok-chul passing the first test in ballet, expect Lee Chae-rok to put the man through more gruelling tests to put him off dancing.
- Deok-chul practising all the time will be a problem, especially with his wife noticing new behaviours from him at home.
- Deok-chul has really embraced being the manager of Lee Chae-rok; he seems to want to be actively involved in his life. Expect more of the same in episode 3 & 4.
- Will Eun-ho find out that Lee Chae-rok trains her grandfather in ballet? Despite their spat in episode 2, they will likely have a friendship, and maybe a romantic one?
- Ho-beom continues to be a problem for Chae-rok — what will Deok-chul do to help the situation?