Next Time On… Hello, Me! episode 13 Does Ha-ni's mother know that the young girl is also Ha-ni?
This series is definitely a contender for the most improved storyline, and Hello, Me! episode 13 has a lot for audiences to be excited about. as we enter the last few weeks of this k-drama series.
Here is a summary of what happened in episode 12:
- Due to Ms Han’s meddling, Ha-ni and Han Yu-hyeon are under investigation for plagiarism. Ms Han is trying to sabotage the company so she can take it for herself.
- Ha-ni (teen) gives Anthony a motivational pep talk in episode 12 before an important audition — Anthony gets the part!
- Do-yun is suspicious about the plagiarism and finds out that his mother, Ms Han, is meddling. However, he wants to protect his family and ensure that the corrupt plot does not trace back to his mother.
- Oh Ji-eun feels guilty for what she did to Ha-ni under Ms Han’s guidance in episode 12 and manages to reverse the damage — the investigation found that Ha-ni had not plagiarised.
- Concocted by Ms Han, another scandal is hurting Joa Confectionery’s reputation at the end of episode 12;
- The stress of the latest scandal impacts Ji-man’s health, and he collapses.
- Episode 12 ends with Ha-ni and her younger self heading home, and their mother is waiting for them.
Hello, Me! episode 13 release date
Episode 13 will be released on Netflix on March 31, 2021. The usual time is 14:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Hello, Me! episode 13 summary and predictions:
- Expect some comedic scenes of Anthony taking on his new drama after finally getting his “last chance”.
- Oh Ji-eun appreciates Ha-ni’s company in episode 12, and it is clear that the women can be good friends again, despite their recent differences.
- Ji-man’s health problem will become clearer in episode 13 — expect an emotional Han Yu-hyeon who has recently bonded with his father.
- Will Ha-ni’s mother figure out that the young girl is Ha-ni from the past? It seems likely because she’s their mother, after all.
- Ms Han does not seem to care about the consequences, so we should fully expect her to continue sabotaging the company for her own gain in episode 13.