Deok-chul had to fight against his family to stay in ballet, so expect more emotions in Navillera episode 5. This is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Deok-chul had to endure a family meeting in episode 4 which brought plenty of moments — there was a difference of opinions from his two sons; one agreed while the other strongly disagreed.
- Chae-rok is preparing for a ballet competition, and he’s taking it seriously; he has quit his job in the process so he can focus on training.
- Initially, Deok-chul’s wife tells Deok-chul to quit ballet, but after hearing her son’s wicked words against her husband, she has a change of heart and tells him to follow his dreams.
- The real issue with Ho-beom is revealed in episode 4; he feels he didn’t make it in soccer due to Chae-rok’s father — the team was disbanded after the father was arrested.
- Chae-rok and Eun-ho finally learn how their worlds are connected as it’s revealed that Chae-rok is helping Eun-ho’s grandfather with ballet.
- As episode 5 ends, Eun-ho learns that she has lost her job.
Navillera episode 5 release date
Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on March 29, 2021. The usual time is 2:30 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 5 summary and predictions:
Expect more of a heartwarming storyline in episode 5:
- Deok-chul will have to keep fighting for his right to dance ballet as the story progresses, especially when his sons have differing opinions.
- With Chae-rok having to practice for an important competition, expect the stress to get to him, impacting his relationship with Deok-chul.
- It would be nice if Deok-chul’s wife watched her husband ballet — this would be a sweet moment after their recent disagreements.
- Will Ho-beom return? It’s expected, but it would be heartwarming if both he and Chae-rok worked it out and became friends.
- Will Chae-rok and Eun-ho become friends? Or will it develop into something more than friends?
- How will Eun-ho react to losing her job? The story will start fleshing out this character more now that she and Chae-rok understand their connection.