This series managed to save itself after nearly falling apart after the first few weeks. Still, here we are, and Hello, Me! episode 15 has a lot for audiences to be excited about as we enter the final week of this k-drama series.
Here is a summary of what happened in episode 14:
- At the start of episode 14, Han Yu-hyeon motivates his father to stop M Han’s proposed restructure. It’s a heartwarming moment between father and son.
- Ji-man is disgusted at what Ms Han has become and calls her a monster.
- Ha-ni learns who the real Han Yu-hyeon is after he walks through the company in the suit — he is the chairman’s son.
- Han Yu-hyeon confides with Ha-ni — the pair keep getting closer.
- Ms Han announces a shareholders meeting in episode 14 so she can try and officially take over the company.
- Anthony is exposed as Chun-sik, a known bully from his school that puts his career in jeopardy.
- Ha-ni (teen) finds out her father has died.
- Han Yu-hyeon gathers all minority shareholders to try and stop Ms Han’s plans.
- Oh Ji-eun emotionally pleas with her husband Do-yun to stop the shareholders meeting.
Hello, Me! episode 15 release date
Episode 15 will be released on Netflix on March 31, 2021. The usual time is 14:00 (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Hello, Me! episode 15 summary and predictions:
- With Han Yu-hyeon and his father closer than ever, it would not be surprising if Han Yu-hyeon took over the company himself to continue his father’s legacy.
- Will Ha-ni and Han Yu-hyeon form a last-minute romance? It looks likely to be on the cards in the last two episodes.
- Will Han Yu-hyeon’s plan to stop Ms Han work? It feels like there is going to be a last-minute twist.
- Anthony will give one last effort to save his career in episode 15.
- What will Ha-ni (teen) do now she knows her father is dead? Her life is in danger, so expect her family to band around her to make sure she returns to her timeline.
- Will Do-yun have a last-minute change of heart? We predict he will, but that will not stop Ms Han.