There was an injury to Chae-rok, and Deok-chul went missing in episode 6, so expect more drama in Navillera episode 7. This is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Ho-beom punches Chae-rok, which makes the ballet dancer fall down a flight of stairs and injure himself.
- With Deok-chul’s help, Chae-rok sees his doctor. Luckily, he suffered from a stress fracture and nothing else. He needs a cast only for a week.
- Deok-chul speaks to Ho-beom privately and offers him wise words, suggesting that he can soar too.
- Despite being injured, Chae-rok wants to continue coaching Deok-chul — the bond between them is well and truly strong.
- Chae-rok makes a quick recovery from his injury; however, he uses painkillers to continue practising.
- It’s Deok-chul and his wife’s wedding anniversary, and Deok-chul forgot! He makes up for it by being extra romantic.
- However, while at the aquarium, Deok-chul loses himself as he tries to find a screaming girl looking for his mother.
- Hae-nam (Deok-chul’s wife) rings Chae-rok — she’s worried that she’s lost her husband.
- Ki Seung-joo tells Chae-rok to quit the competition and rest. He doesn’t want him to ruin his career like he did when he was younger.
Navillera episode 7 release date
Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on March 29, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 7 summary and predictions:
Expect more of the same story in episode 7:
- With Ho-beom relying on violence, will he have a change of heart after Deok-chul’s wise words. We are still hoping for this character to turn the corner.
- Will Chae-rok quit the competition? He appeared frustrated when Ki Seung-joo suggested it. This will probably be the centre of the story in episode 7.
- We can assume Hae-nam and Chae-rok will find Deok-chul at the aquarium, but will we learn why the lead character lost himself so easily? Let’s hope nothing is upsetting or sinister about his disappearance.