There was plenty of motives for murder in episode 2, but expect further character-building in Law School episode 3. This is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Flashbacks show Prosecutor Yang Jong-hoon helped out Kang Sol A with an assault case against her when she was a student.
- Yang Jong-hoon is under the eye of the police in episode 2 as they strongly suspect he murdered former Prosecutor and Professor Seo.
- The police learn that Yang Jong-hoon had strong evidence, due to Lee Man-ho, that suggested that Professor Seo was guilty of a hit-and-run case and see that as a motive. The university threatened to sue Joon-wi, but later, in a mock trial, he was deemed innocent.
- In flashbacks, Han Joon-wi started a petition to stop Professor Seo’s appointment at the law school — Seo is his uncle, and he was dismayed that his family member was part of a bribery case.
- Han Joon-wi’s aunt wants him to sign a renunciation of inheritance between him and his uncle.
- Kang Sol A and Joon-hwi visit Professor Yang Jong-hoon in prison and ask him if he murdered Professor Seo. He states he didn’t.
- As the episode ends, the investigator walks Yang Jong-hoon through the crime scene, but the professor gives his version of events; that he threw the meth in the bin and then professor Seo went into hypoglycemic shock, which is why he gave him coffee with sugar. He then proves that Professor Seo rolled down the stairs.
- As the episode ends, Yang Jong-hoon strongly suspects that Joon-hwi murdered Seo.
Law School episode 3 release date
Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on April 21, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 3 summary and predictions:
Expect more law drama in episode 3:
- Expect episode 3 to piece together Joon-hwi’s version of events to what happened that day — he has a motive, but did he do it?
- Will Joon-hwi give up his inheritance?
- Will the police drop accusations against Yang Jong-hoon now that he strongly suspects someone else killed Professor Seo?
- Expect Kang Sol A to be strongly involved in proceedings, especially now Joon-hwi is in the limelight.
- Will there be another suspect? Or will the series run with Joon-hwi?