The emotions keep coming, but there was clarity, and we expect the dust to settle a little in Navillera episode 11. This is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Deok-chul has to delay meetings and an audition at the ballet because he had another episode with his condition. Luckily, Chae-rok found him, so they managed to come up with a good excuse.
- Lee Mu-yeong apologises to Ho-beom for the pain he has caused him but insists he can still make it as he’s got talent.
- Feeling the pressure, Chae-rok tells Deok-chul to quit ballet — he’s worried about what might happen if his Alzheimer’s disease gets worse.
- It’s revealed that Hae-nam, Deok-chul’s wife, already knew her husband had Alzheimer’s disease.
- Deok-chul’s forgetful moments continue — he leaves the hob on in episode 10, which sets the pan on fire.
- Near the end of the chapter, Deok-chul goes missing — he decided to check out a care facility and spend some time alone to think.
- Getting desperate, Seong-gwan has to tell his brother Seong-san that his father has Alzheimer’s disease.
- When Deok-chul’s phone turns back on, the location pings to Chae-rok’s phone. An emotional Seong-san picks his father up.
- As the episode ends, Deok-chul ballets for Chae-rok in the snow — they both agree that Deok-chul should continue to practice.
Navillera episode 11 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on April 26, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 11 summary and predictions:
Expect more of the same story in episode 11:
- With the truth out, Deok-chul will receive more support — expect him to aim for his audition with more people in his inner circle, making sure he is safe.
- Ho-beom had a painful chapter as he confronts his past in episode 10 — we feel he will have a happy ending to this series.
- Seong-gwan, Seong-san and Hae-nam will reprioritise their lives to make sure the father of the family is okay.
- It’s easy to forget that Chae-rok has a ballet career to live up to — the final two chapters should see him partake in a competition.