There was plenty of twists and turns in episode 4, and expect further bombshells in Law School episode 5. This is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Lee Man-ho gives Professor Yang a blood transfusion, and he recovers from the fatal stab wound — it turns out that Han Joon-hwi Lee Man-ho to doing the right thing. Yang later finds out that Lee Man-ho gave his blood to him and believes he did it for a reason.
- Professor Seo’s second autopsy report revealed he had a brain hematoma — it was left out in the first report. Due to new evidence, Professor Yang asks for his arrest warrant to be canceled.
- Professor Yang tells the media that he’s suing Prosecutor Jin Hyeong-u for publicizing facts about his alleged crime.
- Professor Yang returns to the law school and gives his class a new assignment to look into the case of Professor Seo’s death and highlight who looks more suspicious — him or Han Joon-hwi.
- Han Joon-hwi tells his side of the story to Professor Yang — how he fell down the stairs but got back up and locked himself in a room. Han Joon-hwi wishes he rang for an ambulance sooner as it was clear Yang was not in a good healthy state.
- Kang Sol A finally has something to be happy about as she learns she got the highest grade in the class.
- Professor Yang is dismissed from law school due to unwanted attention.
- Professor Yang and Kang Sol A find evidence to suggest that Seo’s wife worked with the medical examiners to manipulate the autopsy reports.
- As the episode ends, Professor Yang finds evidence of plagiarism of a dissertation by Kang Sol B that is linked to the school’s Vice-Dean.
Law School episode 5 release date
Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on April 28, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 5 summary and predictions:
Expect more law drama in episode 5 — here are our predictions:
- Professor Yang will find out what Lee Man-ho wants from him after giving him blood in the next couple of episodes.
- With plenty of doubt on the autopsy reports, will there be a new suspect? Or did Professor Seo die of natural causes? Expect more to be revealed on this.
- With Kang Sol A getting the highest grade, expect a backlash from Kang Sol B, who has pressure from her mother to perform better than her.
- With professor Yang finding out about the plagiarism linked to the Vice Dean, he will likely be reinstated at the school.
- Now that Han Joon-hwi is no longer a suspect, will he return to the law school after initially withdrawing?