Next Time On… Law School episode 9 Is Yeong-chang dead?
This series, unfortunately, has some problems, but let’s hope it improves in Law School episode 9. So this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- The prosecution tries to argue with Lee Man-ho’s alibi in court.
- The domestic abuse against Ye-seul from Yeong-chang continues — she’s in a compromising and threatening position built; Yeong-chang’s father is Assemblyman Ko.
- Ji-ho and Han Joon-hwi gather evidence against Prosecutor Jin in episode 8; after overhearing journalists, they believe he is at fault for Ji-ho’s father’s dead (the CEO of the toy company).
- Kim Eun-suk is on Seung-jae’s case in episode 8; she believes he swapped the laptops around.
- Professor Yang tries to make a deal with Lee Man-ho — if he accepts the deal, he’ll give him Kang Dan’s number.
- In surprising circumstances, Ye-seul puts herself forward as an eyewitness, claiming to have seen Professor Yang pour meth in Professor Seo’s coffee.
- In the trial, Ye-seul claims that Professor Yang killed Professor Seo; however, the pressure gets to her. Finally, she admits she lied — the only reason she gave her testimony is that she was blackmailed by Yeong-chang, who threatened to disseminate a sex video of them both.
- Kang Sol A is struggling with her studies in episode 8; she’s taking Professor Yang’s threat seriously that she will have to retake the year; however, this impacts her health as she ends up in the hospital due to dehydration.
- As episode 8 ends, Ye-seul takes the phone of Yeong-chang as he tries to send the sex video — she then pushes him, and he lands awkwardly, hitting his head on railings. There’s blood everywhere, and he will not wake up. Professor Yang was nearby, and he stops Ye-seul from ringing Kang Sol A.
Law School episode 9 release date
Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on May 12, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 9 summary and predictions:
Expect more law drama in episode 9 — here are our predictions:
- But, of course, the big question will be — is Yeong-chang dead?
- If so, what does this mean for Ye-seul and Professor Yang? There could be a cover-up.
- If Yeong-chang is alive, expect a charge against Ye-seul, and her law acquaintances will help her defense.
- Will Lee Man-ho give in and accept a deal with Professor Yang for Kang Dan’s number? We believe he will.
- With mounting evidence that Professor Yang did not kill Professor Seo, will the prosecution concede? The trial does not appear to be in their favour, so we expect them to concede soon.
- Expect Kang Sol A to continue studying hard — she will have some respite eventually.
- We should expect the story to expand even more surrounding Prosecutor Jin, with Ji-hoo and Han Joon-hwi skirting on the sidelines.
As always, at Ready Steady Cut, we will be here to give coverage on Law School.