We are now fully in this k-drama series — it’s compelling, and viewers will be hoping Mine episode 5 and 6 will continue in its quality — here is where we are with the lead characters:
- At the start of episode 4, Hi-soo is furious at Kang Ja-kyeong for slapping Jin-won’s mother.
- Kim Yu-yeon is in deep trouble in episode 4 for switching rooms with Soo-syuk, and Mother slaps her. Soo-syuk finds Kim Yu-yeon and asks her to return to his house to work. He tells Mother (his grandmother) that if she leaves Kim Yu-yeon alone, he will marry A-rim.
- Kang Ja-kyeong confirms that she is Ha-joon’s mother in a heated conversation with Jin-won’s mother.
- Jin-hee loses her position as CEO of the bakery company, and she blames Hi-soo.
- At an art exhibition, Hi-soo’s husband passionately snogs Kang Ja-kyeong on the stairwell, confirming that they are having an affair.
- Near the end of episode 4, Kang Ja-kyeong is asked to resign by Hi-soo.
- Jung Seo-hyun confronts Mother and asks if she knew Kang Ja-kyeong before they hired her.
- Ha-joon and Ji-yong are annoyed that Kang Ja-kyeong has been fired.
- Near the end of episode 4, Hi-soo has a hunch after learning that Ha-joon’s birth mother used to be a horse riding coach before “she died”. After learning that Ha-joon was saved from a serious accident on a horse by Kang Ja-kyeong, she confronts the tutor in her room, and they square up to each other.
Mine episode 5 and 6 release date
Episode 5 will be released on Netflix on May 22, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 6 will be released at the same time the day after.
Episode 5 and 6 summary and predictions:
Here are our questions for episode 5 and 6:
- Jin-won’s mother is still important to the story — she knows Kang Ja-kyeong is Ha-joon’s birth mother — will she leak it to a journalist?
- Will Kim Yu-yeon and Soo-syuk continue to develop a romance — with Mother warned off, maybe Kim Yu-yeon is next in line to be a mistress of one of the men? Especially with Soo-syuk arranged to be married.
- If Kang Ja-kyeong confesses to being the birth mother of Ha-joon, will Hi-soo learn that her husband continues to have an affair with her? Surely that will be the next issue.
- What will Hi-soo do if she learns the truth? Will Kang Ja-kyeong still be fired? She also needs to consider Ha-joon.