There has been an improvement in this k-drama series, making Law School episode 12 and 13 way more interesting as it reaches near the end of the road. So this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- It isn’t proving easy to build a self-defense case for Ye-seul, but her peers continue to rally together to find a solution.
- In a strange sequence of events, the students must take part in training as part of their course — Han Joon-hwi interns for Prosecutor Jin, and he has to interrogate Seung-jae regarding the hacking scandal and being the smoking gun in Professor Yang’s trial. Prosecutor Jin tells Joon-hwi that he will make a good prosecutor.
- Kang Sol B and Kang Sol A decide to work for Assemblyman Ko — at first, Kang Sol A did not get the placement due to their history, but then Kim Eun-sul gives her a new bill of defamation rights to hand to the Assemblyman, and his interest is perked. He uses the new bill as a distraction in the media to distract from the trial of Ye-seul. It does not look good on him politically because his son is involved.
- Professor Yang has new evidence that could prove who murdered Professor Seo; he shares it with Joon-hwi.
- As part of episode 11, it breaks down the jury process for the trial
- The opening statements proceed in the trial against Ye-seul, and Professor Yang begins his defense.
- Prosecutor Jin is indicted after Ji-ho raises a case against him.
- At the end of episode 11, an angry Lee Man-ho strangles Assemblyman Ko in the bathroom after what he said about him in the press. Professor Yang walks in and asks Lee Man-ho to choke him harder.
Law School episode 12 and 13 release date
Episode 12 will be released on Netflix on May 26, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 13 will be released on the following day.
Episode 12 and 13 summary and predictions:
There’s plenty to chew at in episode 12 and 13 — here are our predictions:
- First, will Lee Man-ho kill Assemblyman Ko? It seems unlikely that Professor Yang truly wants him to, but it will be interesting to see the consequences of what happened in the bathroom.
- How will Prosecutor Jin deal with his indictment? Ji-ho is making plenty of progress against him.
- With the trial only being two days, will Ye-seul be proven innocent by self-defense? Everything seems against her so far.
- It seems as this series edges closer to the end, Professor Yang and Joon-hwi are going to solve the murder of Professor Seo.