This K-Drama series is now establishing itself as a good story, so we cannot wait for Law School episodes 14 and 15 to see what it brings. So this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- In a shocking moment, Lee Man-ho tries to kill Professor Yang by giving him an overdose of meth, but luckily Han Joon-hwi saves him.
- The verdict in the trial against Ye-seul comes through — her self-defense case won. She’s a free woman, which is a relief all around, but Assemblyman Ko is not happy and intends to appeal.
- Due to Lee Man-ho’s murder attempt of Professor Yang and the nature of it, he is now the new culprit for the murder of Professor Seo; new evidence is brought forward to the prosecution from Professor Yang and Han Joon-hwi.
- Kang Sol B admits plagiarism for the essay, which puts her family in a bad position, and her career is now in jeopardy.
- Ji-ho steps up his indictment on Prosecutor Jin for leaking a suspected crime on his father, which ultimately led to his death. He believes that Assemblyman Ko was involved, and suspects they received payments from a competitor competing with his father’s business.
- At the end of episode 13, Prosecutor Jin has to attend court regarding his indictment, but he provides a significant argument that throws Ji-ho off guard.
- As for Lee Man-ho — he tries to contact Professor Yang, stating he has information. Lee Man-ho has been heavily attacked in prison and ends up in critical care; he tries passing a message to Professor Yang.
Law School episode 14 and 15 release date
Episode 14 will be released on Netflix on June 2, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 15 will be released on the following day.
Episode 14 and 15 summary and predictions:
There’s plenty to chew at in episode 14 and 15 — here are our predictions:
- Is Lee Man-ho the murderer of Professor Seo? It seems like he is unless there’s one more twist in the last three chapters. It will be interesting to see why and how he did it. Expect flashback scenes.
- Will Kang Sol B lose her place in the law school? Will the Vice-Dean truly resign because of his daughter?
- Ji-ho is under pressure to get justice against Prosecutor Jin; expect a fierce battle between both characters in the courtroom.
- Is Lee Man-ho going to die? And was he about to tell Professor Yang that Assemblyman Ko was involved somehow in the murder? This will all boil down and link to his son.
What are your predictions? Comment below.