Next Time On… Mine episode 9 and 10
Secrets are spilled, wars have started, and viewers will be begging for more, with Mine episode 9 and 10 bringing us to the second half of the series — here is where we are with the lead characters:
- After her tragic miscarriage, Hi-soo decides to leave the state for a short while to recuperate and think of the next steps.
- Jin-ho and Ji-yong continue arguing with their difference, both debating who their father wanted to be the new chairman. Ji-yong sends his usual threats to his brother, stating if he wants to keep his seat, he’ll have to kill him.
- Ji-yong spends most of episode 8 looking for Hi-soo and wondering where she is — he manipulates Mother and tries to make her believe that she wanted to fake Lee Hye-jin’s death.
- Seong-tae spies on Ji-yong for Jin-ho and believes the man is gay after seeing muscular men on his phone.
- Hi-soo returns, and does not tell her husband Ji-yong that she’s miscarried; she acts normal and states she wants the best for the three of them. She raises that she knows he fired the last tutor so he could bring Lee Hye-jin in.
- Soo-syuk stands his ground in episode 8 and tells his family he will not be going through with the arranged marriage.
- The board meeting happens in episode 8 and Father’s will is disclosed. After the meeting, Ji-yong is upset, but it is not clear why.
- As the episode ends, Ji-yong confronts Kang Ja-kyeong — she wants her son back, but Hi-soo squares up to her and threatens the tutor.
Mine episode 9 and 10 release date
Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on June 5, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 10 will be released at the same time the day after.
Episode 9 and 10 summary and predictions:
- Who will be president of the conglomerate group? Episode 8 sneakily kept viewers away from the outcome of the board meeting, and what the Father’s will involved.
- We believe Seong-tae’s spying will bring a darker truth to Ji-yong’s criminal activities in underground fighting.
- What will Ji-yong do when he learns that Hi-soo had a miscarriage. We can imagine this will change the dynamic, and it leaves Hi-soo at risk.
- Expect Soo-syuk to learn of his fate in episode 9 and 10 after declaring that he will not marry.
- Surely we will learn who was murdered at the estate in the next two chapters. It feels like we are closer to the truth now.
- How will Hi-soo deal with Ji-yong and Kang Ja-kyeong — she seems to have a plan, but what is it?