Next Time On… Racket Boys episodes 3 and 4 Will Hae-kang win his first game?
This series has gotten off to a good start with the fans, and we are excited for Racket Boys episodes 3 and 4 next week. Here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Hyeon-jong learns about the “White Wolf” in episode 2 — a famous player and coach who used to badminton at the school.
- Hae-kang shows loyalty to his friends in episode 2, confronting bullies who keep on hurting Yong-tae.
- However, the head coach is not impressed with Yoon-dam and believes he should have helped Yong-tae out more. He punishes him and asks Yoon-dam to do an impossible set of exercises. In unity, his teammates help him.
- There’s a new competition to play in, and Hae-kang feels he has plenty to prove. In his singles game, he impresses, with the crowd watching him. Episode 2 ends with Hae-kang on the cusp of winning his first game for the team.
- Grandma struggles to get to her grandchild’s birthday party in episode 2, but luckily someone in the city helps her navigate to the right place.
Racket Boys episodes 3 and 4 release date
Episode 3 will be released on Netflix on June 7, 2021. The usual time is 4:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 4 will be released at the same time the day after.
Episode 3 and 4 summary and predictions:
- Will the bullies return? We don’t feel this story is truly over yet — the rivalry between two schools seems bitter.
- Will Yoon-dam appease his head coach, who is clearly not happy with him? On the contrary, itt appears the head coach wants Hae-kang and Yoon-dam to partner and rival each other in future chapters.
- Will Hae-kang win his singles game? It won’t be surprising if there’s a twist. Especially since episode 2 left it on a cliffhanger.
What are your predictions for Racket Boys episodes 3 and 4? Comment below.