Next Time On… Law School episode 16 – the finale Will students get the justice they deserve?
The penultimate chapter was disappointing, but let’s hope that Law School episode 16 — the finale, ends the series on a satisfactory note. So this is where we stand with the lead characters:
- Erica Shin is Kang Dan, and Kang Sol A is overwhelmed by her court appearance at the start of episode 15 via video link.
- Kim Eun-suk reveals to Professor Yang that she is in contact with Lee Man-ho’s son.
- Assemblyman Ko fights back against the students in episode 15, releasing videos about their secrets.
- Ye-seul is ousted by other students in episode 15 due to the fake news about her — she vows to leave the form but insists she acted as an honorable law student.
- Episode 15 sees Assemblyman Ko and his son make a fake apology video where they pretend to cry — they ask Ye-seul to join them to create a new bill for dating abuses. However, luckily Kim Eun-suk asked one of her students to record the duo forcing themselves to cry.
- Professor Yang hands plenty of evidence to Prosecutor Jin that proves Assemblyman Ko has been linked to several crimes. This puts Jin in a difficult position as he has a close association with the politician.
- Kang Dan arrives in Korea in episode 15, but it’s not really her — it’s her sister Kang Sol A pretending to be her.
- Near the end of episode 15, Kang Sol A tricks Assemblyman Ko — she puts Yang and the politician in a room, and Assemblyman Ko believes he has the upper hand. However, after the private meeting, Yang returns with the police and a search and seizure — Kang Sol A takes off her wig, and Assemblyman Ko is in shock.
Law School episode 16, the finale release date
Episode 16 will be released on Netflix on June 9, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Episode 16 summary and predictions:
Here are our questions and predictions for the finale:
- The finale will clearly focus on Assemblyman Ko, but will the students and Yang manage to bring him down finally?
- Will Kang Dan make a physical appearance?
- Ji-ho must be desperate to get revenge for his father, so we predict that Prosecutor Jin will get away with his association with Assemblyman Ko, but he will not avoid his indictment with Ji-ho.
- We would hope Ye-seul’s friends will band around her after the abuse she faced, so she doesn’t have to leave the dorms.
- After the story’s conclusion, we expect the k-drama series to wrap up individual stories, i.e., Kang Sol A’s financial woes, etc.
What are your predictions? Comment below.