Next Time On… Mine episodes 11 and 12
Custody battles and divorce requests — this series continues to throw drama at us, and Mine episodes 11 and 12 look to be the juiciest chapters yet. Here’s where we are with the lead characters.
- Hi-soo stops Ji-yong from killing Ja-kyeong in her apartment — she reminds him that she and Ja-kyeong are the victims.
- In a pivotal moment, Han Suk-chul, the chairman of the family, wakes up from his coma.
- A drunken Jin-ho slaps head maid Joo — when Seo-hyun sees her husband do this, she slaps him herself and apologizes to Ms. Joo for his behavior.
- Flashbacks show Seo-hyun and Suzy Choi drawing each other — they are relentlessly in love with each other, making their story even more tragic.
- Mother Emma rejects Jin-hee for counseling, again, but this time face to face.
- Realizing that happiness is key, Seo-hyun tells Father that she wishes to respect Soo-hyuk’s wishes; the young man does not want to get engaged and likes someone else.
- Needing a new heir, Father picks Ji-yong to be his successor, which is highly concerning for Seo-hyun.
- Hi-soo learns that Seo-hyun is not the biological son of Father.
- In family court, Hi-soo wins her custody battle against Ja-kyeong.
- As episode 10 ends, Hi-soo asks Ji-yong for divorce; in the courts, it was stated he is not fit to be a father. Hi-soo may have won the custody battle, but she supported Ja-kyeong’s claims about Ji-yong to the judges.
Mine episode 11 and 12 release date
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on June 12, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 12 will be released at the same time the day after.
Episode 11 and 12 summary and predictions:
Here are our questions and predictions:
- Now that Han Suk-chul is out of his coma, what other decisions will he make? Or will he let the family run riot now?
- We are really gunning for Suzy Choi and Seo-hyun to find a solution to their love — we do not reckon this will come next week. However, surely this will have a happy ending.
- Will Mother Emma finally counsel Jin-hee? She seemed a little swayed when she saw Jin-hee sobbing.
- How will Ji-yong react to recent developments? He is the show’s villain, and we expect him to fight back recklessly.
- What is Hi-soo’s and Seo-hyun’s plan? They definitely have something in mind, and we predict that Ja-kyeong is in on it, and the custody battle was premeditated.