Our favourite medical drama is back, and we cannot wait for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2. So here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Min-ha experiences a lonely Christmas meal after trying to entice Seok-hyeong for a date, but he declines and instead tends to his ex-wife’s husband in hospital; he ends up going for a meal with his ex-wife.
- Lee Ik-jun sees a man having a suspected stroke and gets him to the hospital.
- Yeon-u’s mother keeps visiting the hospital, and Gyeo-ul is feeling uncomfortable by it at first.
- Min-ha is desperate to save a patient’s unborn baby in episode 1 and recruits the help of Seok-hyeong.
- Min-ha finds out that Seok-hyeong was helping his ex-wife, and she is relieved.
- Jeong-won tells Gyeo-ul to be warm towards Yeon-u’s mother because she’s only coming to the hospital as it’s the only way she can relate to her deceased child. Gyeo-ul takes his advice and has coffee with the mother, which brings a sweet mother.
- Talking in the third person, Song-hwa tells Lee Ik-jun that he should not disclose his feelings to his best friend.
- Seok-hyeong sits with his ex-wife in the cafe, and she tells him that she wants more dinners with him.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2 release date
Episode 2 will be released on Netflix on June 24, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Summary and predictions for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2:
We got treated to a small preview at the end of episode 1:
- According to Seok-hyeok, Song-hwa is chosen for an important surgery.
- Romances will keep brewing, with Min-ha still in limbo with Seok-hyeong.
- Min-ha and Seok-hyeong continue to work together to save a patient’s baby.
- Eun-ji’s donor is still pending, and you can sense the stress in the hospital.