Next Time On… Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2 Will Min-ha finally get that date?
Our favourite medical drama is back, and we cannot wait for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2. So here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Min-ha experiences a lonely Christmas meal after trying to entice Seok-hyeong for a date, but he declines and instead tends to his ex-wife’s husband in hospital; he ends up going for a meal with his ex-wife.
- Lee Ik-jun sees a man having a suspected stroke and gets him to the hospital.
- Yeon-u’s mother keeps visiting the hospital, and Gyeo-ul is feeling uncomfortable by it at first.
- Min-ha is desperate to save a patient’s unborn baby in episode 1 and recruits the help of Seok-hyeong.
- Min-ha finds out that Seok-hyeong was helping his ex-wife, and she is relieved.
- Jeong-won tells Gyeo-ul to be warm towards Yeon-u’s mother because she’s only coming to the hospital as it’s the only way she can relate to her deceased child. Gyeo-ul takes his advice and has coffee with the mother, which brings a sweet mother.
- Talking in the third person, Song-hwa tells Lee Ik-jun that he should not disclose his feelings to his best friend.
- Seok-hyeong sits with his ex-wife in the cafe, and she tells him that she wants more dinners with him.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2 release date
Episode 2 will be released on Netflix on June 24, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Summary and predictions for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 2:
We got treated to a small preview at the end of episode 1:
- According to Seok-hyeok, Song-hwa is chosen for an important surgery.
- Romances will keep brewing, with Min-ha still in limbo with Seok-hyeong.
- Min-ha and Seok-hyeong continue to work together to save a patient’s baby.
- Eun-ji’s donor is still pending, and you can sense the stress in the hospital.