Next Time On… Mine episodes 15 and 16
After a brilliant second-to-last weekend, it’s finale time, and Mine episodes 15 and 16 are ready to give the audience the ultimate twist. Here’s where we are with the lead characters.
- Han Suk-chul tried to reason with Ji-yong, telling him to let go of everything.
- Ji-yong shares a rare loving moment with his son Ha-joon,
- Mother Emma tried to stop Ji-yong, but he dismisses her approach and tells her he is powerful.
- Three days before the murder, Beom-gu was arrested — the man who killed Kwak Suk-chang.
- 10 days after the murder, Hi-soo tells the family that Lee Hye-jin should raise Ha-joon because she’s the birth mother. Seo-hyun feels she should wait until her memories are restored until making decisions.
- Ha-joon fears his mother, Hi-soo, will never remember him.
- 10 days after the murder, Hi-soo visits Mother Emma — the nun tells her that Hi-soo could have been a victim after seeing another person on the floor next to Ji-yong.
- The investigator suspects that Hi-soo’s amnesia is all an act after learning about one of her films where she had to play a character with the same disease. However, he learns that it is likely that she suffered memory loss after hurting herself on the day of the incident and needing an MRI scan — the investigator feels it is likely that Hi-soo was the one who fell from the stairs next to Ji-yong.
- The investigator asks Lee Hye-jin, who took Hi-soo to the hospital, knowing that she couldn’t have driven herself in that state.
- As the episode ends, the investigator learns it was Seo-hyun who took Hi-soo to the hospital on the day of the incident.
Mine episodes 15 and 16 release date
Episode 15 will be released on Netflix on June 26, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 16, the finale, will be released at the same time the day after.
Episodes 15 and 16 summary and predictions:
Here are our questions and predictions based on the preview:
- The engagement ceremony for Soo-hyuk will feature in the next two chapters.
- Joo and a maid find something in Seong-tae’s room that they find strange — what is it? Could it be the family jewel?
- Jin-ho is questioned by the investigator again, but this time about Ha-joon going abroad.
- Seo-hyun seems persistent with the investigator, questioning the need to kill Ji-yong when he was on the verge of collapsing anyway — she seems to be the most defensive…
- We still do not know who the murderer is, so the finale weekend will be when we find out!
Who do you think killed Ji-yong? Comment below.