Episode 3 was the usual emotional and wholesome storytelling, and we cannot wait for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 4. So here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Min-ha demands surgery for an expectant mother who is giving birth. The family refuses surgery, stating they can only have a natural birth. Yang Seok-hyeong intervenes and gives them no choice.
- Song-hwa knows of a patient who needs a liver transplant and asks Ik-jun for help — he offers to take the case for her.
- Yang Seok-hyeong feels pressure from his mother to get a girlfriend.
- Ahn Jeong-won is offered land as part of an inheritance from his parents. However, he refuses the offer.
- Min-chan finally as a heart donor! However, Eun-ji is still waiting. Min-chan’s surgery is successful.
- Lee Ik-jun successfully performs the liver transplant for the special patient.
- Jun-wan learns that Lee Ik-jun has been involved in a car accident at the end of the episode, and he’s panicking.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 4 release date
Episode 4 will be released on Netflix on July 8, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Summary and predictions for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 4:
We got treated to a small preview at the end of episode 3:
Jun-wan is not doing great in the next chapter, and his friends are worried about him as he’s lost weight. They reckon he’s stressed out and overworked. They also wonder if his relationship with Lee Ik-sun has broken down.
Jun-wan finally gets in touch with Lee Ik-sun after her accident — a lot of chapter 4 will be about the professor.
- With Min-chan successfully getting a donor, what now for Eun-ji? It feels like there’s going to be an anxious wait.
- Song-hwa learns the importance of finding that “best friend” in episode 3 — is she slowly changing her mind about her friendship with Lee Ik-jun?
- Will Min-ha get any closer to Yang Seok-hyeong — the professor is under pressure from his mother to get a girlfriend. Maybe this is the catalyst.