This article might potentially contain spoilers for Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 2, episodes 11 and 12.
The last two episodes were truly emotional. The story also focuses more on Pi-young but also marks the beginning of the real drama. Here’s what happens inside the world of cheaters this week:
- Sa Pi-young finally confronted Yu-shin and goes to meets Ami. Not only that, Dong-mi has joined the confrontation.
- Pi-young finally finds closure regarding her resentment of her mother.
- Pi-young’s mother passing away due to cancer is probably one of the most heartwrenching moments.
- Hae-ryeon meets up with Ami and begins to acknowledge the mistresses’ squad.
- There’s a development that will stretch the story further after this: Song won meeting Seo-ban through a friend and Si-eun starts to have awareness over Seo-ban’s presence.
Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 2, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Episode 11 will be released on Netflix on July 17, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 12 will be released at the same time the day after.
Episodes 11 and 12 questions and predictions:
Here are our questions and predictions:
- Pi-young is probably going to hold the divorce and enter a ”cooldown” phase with Yu-shin.
- Dr. Woo will soon meet with Ami and acknowledge her as his daughter. Ami’s parents will confront Yu-shin for all the lies. It may get messier: Ami will try to persuade or nag her parents to be with Yu-shin.
- Pi-young is going to move out of the house for the time being with Ji-a. The 3 wives are slowly going to unite for an act of sweet revenge. Remember, they work at a broadcasting company.
- Yu-shin is going to confront Hae-ryeon for spilling his affairs; they might also be allies to cover their dirt together.
- Dong-mi will try to haunt A-mi.
- There’s something fishy about Pi-young’s aunt. She might be up to something regarding Pi-young’s inheritance.
- Song won might decide to slowly move on from Sa-hyeon; there’s going to be something between her and Seo-ban and it will be something related to Hye-ryeong.
- Hye-ryeong will try to mend her marriage, yet Sa-hyeon might go extreme over Song won. But things might get messy for him, we predict that Hye-ryeong might get pregnant?
- Will Song Won successfully keep her pregnancy?
- Who is the father of Seo’s brothers?
- Will Dong-ma and Hye-ryeong’s relationship progress? Or will something happen between Ga-bin and Hae-ryeon due to Dong-ma’s return in Ga-bin’s life?
What do you think will happen in Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) season 2, episodes 11 and 12? Comment below and get involved with the community.