Next Time On… Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 6
Episode 5 brought snow crabs, karaoke, and a whole host of personal issues — we cannot wait for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 6. So here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Ik-sun tells her brother Ik-jun that she and Jun-wan have broken up.
- Song-hwa has found a place that sells snow crabs.
- Song-hwa wants to sing, so her friends let her at karaoke. Her singing hasn’t improved.
- Ik-jun deals with a cancer patient with a bile duct issue.
- Seok-hyeong allows a live recording of a birth that gives him clarity on marriage.
- After discussing the woes of his last marriage with Song-hwa, he advises that he should talk more.
- Eun-ji’s mother is thankful for the treatment and heart transplant.
- An aggressive visitor hurts Gyeo-ul — it was the husband of Choi Eun-suk who is abusive to his wife, who has terminal cancer. Ik-jun moves the patient to the ICU to make sure she is safe.
- Ik-sun has medical tests on her liver and has an unlikely brief encounter with Jun-wan that makes her emotional.
- Min-ha wants to ask Seok-hyeong out five times in the hope he will finally say yes.
- Ik-jun regularly visits his sister to make sure she is okay and keeps on top of her liver problems.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 6 release date/time
Episode 6 will be released on Netflix on July 22, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Summary and predictions for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 6:
We got treated to a small preview at the end of episode 5:
Some new interns arrive and look scared to death.
The lead characters discuss their time as an intern.
Gyeo-ul agrees to try something, although it’s unclear to what.
- We assume episode 5 will bring a lot of nostalgia for the lead characters are spending time with the new interns.
- Will Min-ha finally get that date with Seok-hyeong?
- We suspect that Jun-wan will find out about Ik-sun’s medical issue and will want to intervene. However, he has no idea that Ik-jun knows about his past relationship with his sister. It could get awkward.
What do you think will happen in Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 6? Comment below.