We are starting to get answers now, so let’s hope You Are My Spring episodes 7 and 8 provide more. Here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Snowtime means adventure for Kang Da-jeong and Young-do — a romance is blossoming.
- Dr. Ian Chase treats slain Detective Park, and Ko Jin-bok is suspicious of him.
- Ahn Ga-yeong hides from her persistent new partner as he’s been clingy. She enlists the help of Kang Da-jeong to help hide her.
- Kang Da-jeong and Ga-yeong enjoy green tea together late at night.
- Detective Park is suffering from PTSD after been stabbed.
- Kang Da-jeong asks Ian if he’s heard of Nanum Jeil Church in Changbi-dong.
- As the episode ends, Kang Da-jeong wakes Ian up from the floor; he’s experiencing a traumatic dream. When he wakes up, he gets on top of Kang Da-jeong and strangles her.
You Are My Spring episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on July 26, 2021. The usual time is 4:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 8 will be released at the same time the day after.
Summary and predictions for You Are My Spring episodes 7 and 8:
We did get a preview at the end of episode 6:
Kang Da-jeong replays the events in her head of Ian strangling her and assumes he must have thought she was an attacker. How will Young-do react to the situation? Will the police be involved in this incident. Young-do sounds frustrated by it in the preview.
The police continue investigating Ian. There are suggestions that they do not believe he is Ian Chase.
Young-do admits to Kang Da-jeong that he likes her — will Kang Da-jeong reciprocate her feelings or will she make him wait?
What do you think will happen? Comment below!