Episode 6 brought new interns, which meant some reminiscing for our crew — bring on Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 7. So here is where we are with the lead characters:
- There are new interns in the hospital (Yun-bok and Hong-do). They have to learn the hard way as they carry out a shift.
- Marriage is on the cards for Seon-bin.
- There’s urgent surgery on a patient named Du-na — Song-hwa performs surgery and lets the parents know that Du-na may never wake up.
- Yang Seok-hyeong has to deliver bad news to a mother about an unborn baby with an abnormality — esophageal atresia. Ahn Jeong-won gets involved in helping with the surgery and recovery to make sure the mother and baby are okay.
- Child patient Chang-min does not make it, which is heartbreaking for the parents. Jun-wan asks Dr. Im to pronounce the death, but he struggles to. Jun-wan does it for him.
- Gyeo-ul needs Lee Ik-jun’s help in surgery which gets her down — she asks Ik-jun about the mistakes he has made.
- The main characters talk about mistakes they have made after the arrival of the interns.
- While Seong-yeong visits Du-na and talks to her, she starts to wake up.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 7 release date/time
Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on August 5, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world).
Summary and predictions for Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 7:
We got treated to a small preview at the end of episode 6:
There’s going to be a patient in extreme distress.
Jun-wan and Lee Ik-jun argue about how the surgery went.
The romantic woes for Min-ha continue as she still tried to entice Ahn Jeong-won for a date.
Gyeo-ul and Ahn Jeong-won have a weekend planned.
Song-hwa tells Lee Ik-jun that he’s camping and asks if he wants to go with her. Will this spur on a romance, finally?
What do you think will happen in Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 7? Comment below.