Before we begin speculating about Nevertheless season 1, episode 7, let’s take account of where we stand following the latest episode. In summary, episode 6 displayed the relationship dynamic between Nabi and Dohyeok.
- They are in their hometown, we learn about their relationship dynamics
- Jaeeon is alone and is reflecting but still clearly has an interest in Nabi
- Bitna and Gyuhyun are finally together….but is it sustainable?
- Jaeeon interrupts Nabi and Dohyeok’s time together
Here’s a quote from the latest recap:
Being back in her hometown, Nabi and Dohyeok are back together, taking trips, cycling together, going to the market and all that good stuff. He’s the good guy that we know and love, the underdog you root for, the sincere one. All of this is great but as annoying as it is, Nabi clearly doesn’t take him seriously. She is well within her rights to but she shouldn’t string him along as it’s evident he likes her. From telling her she was his first love and confessing to her in the van, Nabi didn’t seem to care. It’s harsh but it’s clear that Dohyeok doesn’t excite her like Jaeeon did — though she was never in a relationship with him. Nabi shouldn’t hurt him in the process.
Nevertheless season 1, episode 7 release date:
Episode 7 will be released on Netflix on the 31st July, 2021 and we don’t anticipate any changes in scheduling.
Nevertheless season 1, episode 7 predictions:
- Judging by the sneaky preview, they both become jealous! When the group congregates in Nabi’s hometown, Jaeeon is jealous of Nabi and Dohyeok and Nabi is jealous of him interacting with other girls
- Bitna and Gyuhyun might break it off, judging by her antics
- It will be messy for sure – everyone’s emotions and the tensions seeping in
Do you have any predictions for Nevertheless season 1, episode 7? Let us know in the comments!