The last episode ended on a strange cliffhanger, so will You Are My Spring episodes 9 and 10 delve into it more? Here is where we are with the lead characters:
- Da-jeong returns to Young-do’s house, and they hug it out. The question of “friendship” returns.
- On the radio station, Young-do says he wants to be by Da-jeong’s side.
- Da-jeong implies she likes Young-do but will not say it yet.
- Ian tells Da-jeong he will be in Korea for longer, which is why he left the hotel.
- Ian learns the real reason why he was asked to come to Korea.
- Young-do confronts Ian about the nursing facility in Changbi-dong and the photo.
- Ahn Ga-yeong wants to be best friends with Da-jeong.
- Ian orders a drink in the cafe, and when he returns to his table, the spy that we have seen lurk around has left a paper rose on his table. It resembles the same paper rose that Choi Jeong-min gave to Da-jeong. Da-jeong sees Ian holding the rose, and she is mortified.
You Are My Spring episodes 9 and 10 release date/time
Episode 9 will be released on Netflix on August 2, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 10 will be released at the same time the day after.
Summary and predictions for You Are My Spring episodes 9 and 10:
We did get a preview at the end of episode 8:
- Da-jeong muses over what happened in the cafe with Ian, and the paper rose. Will Young-do intervene?
- Ian tells Da-jeong that he’s curious about her — does he have feelings like his twin?
- Da-jeong appears to tell Young-do about her painful memories.
- The relationship between Young-do and Da-jeong seems to advance, but will it go beyond friendship?
- Who is the spy that is lurking?
What do you think will happen? Comment below!