Hospital Playlist, unfortunately, was delayed for a week due to the Olympic coverage, but fingers crossed there’s no delay to season 2, episode 8. Episode 7 delivered a lot of dramatic moments — at first, the chapter was eerily quiet, giving the audience the usual routine of life at the hospital. There’s plenty to resolve as we navigate the last 5 chapters of this wholesome series.
Here’s a summary of what’s happened recently:
- Patient Du-na is going through a long rehabilitation recovery process, but Song-hwa reassures her mother.
- Ik-jun and his team are dealing with an emotionally tense family in episode 8 as he is tasked with performing a liver transplant between patient Ms. An and her father. In particular, the brother is finding the details difficult. The liver transplant goes well between Ms. An and her father.
- Ik-jun takes his son camping, and Song-hwa joins them!
- Min-ha accidentally leaves a bad impression on a visitor in the cafeteria — the visitor turns out to be Yang Seok-hyeong’s mother Yeong-hye.
- Jun-wan has to give advice to a mother — he advises that her baby cannot have VAD and a heart transplant, which brings an extremely emotional situation.
- Gyeo-ul’s mother needs urgent hospital care, so she has to leave the city — she is vague on the details to Ahn Jeong-won.
- It’s revealed that Ahn Jeong-won was going to propose to Gyeo-ul for marriage before she unexpectedly had to leave town!
- Ahn Jeong-won’s mother is worried about her memory; she had forgotten a wedding and the code to her house door in episode 7.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 8 release date/time
Episode 8 will be released on August 12, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Where to watch online
Episodes 8 predictions/spoilers
Here are our questions and predictions after a sneaky preview
- Gyeo-ul is vague with Ahn Jeong-won based on the preview — will she tell him that her mother needs hospital care?
- Ahn Jeong-won’s mother is worried about her forgetfulness — her Ahn Jeong-won seems emotionally stressed in the preview. Is it because of his mother’s health or Gyeo-ul or both?
- Will Gyeo-ul’s mother be okay? Gyeo-ul seems to be in a lot of distress in the preview.
- It’s Jun-wan’s birthday!
- Will patient Du-na’s condition be explored more in episode 8?
- Is there something more sinister behind Ahn Jeong-won’s mother’s forgetfulness?