Next Time On… You Are My Spring episodes 13 and 14
You Are My Spring continues the double bill, and despite the low ratings, we look forward to episodes 13 and 14. The last episode gave the viewers heartbreak for the two lead characters. Also, the story of Ian Chase continues to be mysterious. We must wonder whether this is leading to a second season (if it makes it) — surely, the ratings will have to increase dramatically.
Here’s a summary of what’s happened recently:
- Young-do does not tell Da-jeong about being hospitalized — their friends are concerned that he’s not honest.
- The police have obtained footage showing that Ian did not kill Noh Hyeon-ju — it was the mystery man.
- Ahn Ga-yeong deals with the media in episode 12; they’ve learned about her new relationship and the age gap. She’s decided to deny the relationship, which has hurt her partner.
- Friends tell Da-jeong the truth; that Young-do is hospitalized. She visits Young-do in the hospital, but he’s asleep. While she waits for him in the visitor’s area, she overhears him speaking to Ko Jin-bok; he’s afraid of putting Da-jeong through pain, especially with his regular issues from the heart transplant. He planned to break up with Da-jeong.
- Young-do and Da-jeong meet at the end of episode 12, and it’s an emotional and frustrating conversation between them; unable to communicate properly, the couple breaks up to end in heartbreaking circumstances. Both characters sob to themselves as the episode closes. Young-do has no one, while Da-jeong has her mother to cry to.
You Are My Spring episodes 13 and 14 release date/time
Episode 13 will be released on August 16, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Where to watch online
Episodes 13 and 14 predictions/spoilers
Here are our questions and predictions after a sneaky preview:
- Da-jeong processes the break-up but also recognizes how much Young-do meant to her. It’s clearly way more painful, and she will not be able to get over it easily.
- The preview shows the lead characters bump into each other, and it looks painful between them — will they talk it out and swiftly find a way back together? It could go either way in this K-Drama. Either it will be drawn out for the inevitable, or they will be quickly in each other’s arms.
- Will the police find the mystery men after they obtained footage proving Ian Chase did not kill Noh Hyeon-ju? What does this mean for Ian, who is clearly compromised by powerful forces?
- How will Young-do deal with the break-up? Da-jeong highlights that she’s hurt more by the fact that Young-do has no one caring for him.
What do you think will happen in You Are My Spring episodes 13 and 14? Comment below.