Next Time On… Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 9
Hospital Playlist season 2 delivered a lot of perspective in chapter 8, giving us plenty of story arc for episode 9. There’s plenty to resolve as we navigate the last 5 chapters of this series.
Here’s a summary of what’s happened recently with the lead characters:
- Ahn Jeong-won is a little lost with Gyeo-ul, who has been tending to her mother’s needs. He was going to propose, so the entire situation is playing with his head.
- Yang Seok-hyeong and Min-ha deliver a stressful surgery on a patient that could need their uterus removing. Fortunately, that did not need to happen, but Min-ha was anxious in telling the patient’s husband. Yang Seok-hyeong explains the husband would have wanted them to do anything to save his wife.
- Jeong Rosa has a fall in episode 8, and when taken to hospital, she is diagnosed with Hydrocephalus. She could still have Alzheimer’s disease, but Song-hwa tells her it could be Hydrocephalus. It’s too early to tell. Ths moment brought Jeong Rosa and her son Ahn Jeong-won closer.
- Song-hwa receives devastating news about her mother — it’s possible she could have Parkinson’s disease.
- Gyeo-ul visits Jeong Rosa in the hospital, which surprises Ahn Jeong-won, but he’s still struggling with the distance.
- As the episode ends, Jun-wan bumps into his ex Ik-sun on a coach.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 9 release date/time
Episode 9 will be released on August 19, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Where to watch online
Episodes 9 predictions/spoilers
Here are our questions and predictions after a sneaky preview
There’s going to be a lot of table tennis! Ik-jun looks very competitive.
Jun-wan thinks over when he bumped into Ik-sun — is there going to be a reconciliation.
Gyeo-ul tells Ahn Jeong-won that her head is all over the place. Is their relationship at risk? It seems to be going the wrong way since Gyeo-ul’s mother went to the hospital.
Jeong Rosa is on the mend.