The last episode was a tear-jerker, and despite the one week break, Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 11 has much for us to ponder over.
Here’s a summary of what’s happened recently with the lead characters:
- Gyeo-ul and her brother have a heart-to-heart. The brother feels guilty that his relationship with his partner has broken down and is unlikely to be married. Gyeo-ul feels guilty over her mother.
- There are rumours that Seok-yeong will be leaving Korea to go to the USA.
- Jae-hak and his wife have an emotional rollercoaster in episode 11; they receive news that the wife is pregnant, which comes as a shock. However, later in the chapter, they also find out that the wife has stage 2 breast cancer. She has two options…terminate the pregnancy and start chemotherapy immediately, or wait a few weeks with the pregnancy and then start chemo. Despite never wanting children, the wife is willing to take risks to have a child.
- After an emotional conversation with her mother, Gyeo-ul finds comfort with Ahn Jeong-won and lets out all the tears that she’s kept in. She tells him about her family and opens up.
- Jun-wan has a meal with Ik-sun — she apologises for lying to him and breaking up. There’s still uncertainty in where this leaves them.
- Yang-seok asks Min-ha if she’d like to go out for a bite to eat and that it will be his treat. She’s overjoyed.
- One of the doctors in the hospital require medical attention, but it is unclear as to who.
Hospital Playlist season 2, episode 11 release date/time
Episode 11 will be released on September 9, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.)
Where to watch online
Episodes 11 predictions/spoilers
Here are our questions and predictions after a sneaky preview
- Min-ha ponders over her meal with Yang Seok-hyeong.
- Min-ha also has a crisis at work — it seems like she has royally messed something up, but what?
- A colleague is in crisis and needs urgent medical help — but who is the colleague?
- Yang Seok-hyeong reveals he is leaving to go to the USA, and it seems to impact the gang — will he really go?
- We see what appears to be a date between Yang Seok-hyeong and Min-ha.
- Will Song-hwa and Ik-jun make progress romantically in the penultimate chapter? The tension between them is increasing.
- Will Ahn Jeong-won finally propose to Gyeo-ul? It seems unlikely after her recent family crisis.
- Let’s hope we see more of Jae-hak and his wife.
- Will Jun-wan and Ik-sun get back together? It seems they have found further clarity as to why they broke up.