Next Time On… Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 3 and 4
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Netflix K-Drama Series Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 3 and 4.
The first two episodes were indeed charming. It is slow-paced, but there’s a clear healing message that wants to be conveyed. So far, it is as calm as the sea of Gongjin.
Here’s a summary of what’s happened recently with our dimple couples and the neighbor squad:
- Hye-jin quits her job. She left her A-level dental clinic in Seoul to open her own dental clinic in her hometown, Gongjin.
- We get to see the numbers of Doo-sik’s licenses in just a span of two episodes. The man does everything even though he is unemployed.
- Hye-jin and Doo-sik (also known as Chief Hong) cross paths by the beach.
- Hye-jin’s family story is revealed. Her mother died due to illness, and her father re-married. Doo-sik grew up with his grandfather and grandmother, but Gam-ri took care of the grandfather ever since his grandmother passed away. The information regarding his parents remains a mystery.
- After years of living in the big city, Hye-jin faces trials over adjusting her lifestyle and mindset at Gongjin.
- Hye-jin successfully opens her clinic and slowly adjusts to her life at Gongjin.
- Doo-sik has a crush on Hye-jin ever since the two of them met by the beach.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 3 and 4 release date/time
Episode 3 will be released on September 4, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.) Episode 4 will be released the day after.
Where to watch online
Episodes 3 and 4 predictions/spoilers
Here are our questions and predictions after what we’ve seen in the preview:
- Hye-jin and Doo-sik’s relationship will start to develop. There might also be some issues and misunderstandings that may arise due to the contrast of their personality and how the neighbor perceives them.
- Gam-ri will have a dental check at Hye-jin’s clinic, and she’ll find out about her illness. After that, she might want Hye-jin to keep it a secret from Doo-sik. On the other hand, Doo-sik will try to persuade Gam-ri to take her medicine.
- Hye-jin’s issues in Seoul will linger and haunt her, especially if the good news of her clinic spread over the town. She might go to Seoul to confront the situation.