Next Time On… Nine Perfect Strangers episode 6 What next for our wellness guests?
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Hulu Series Nine Perfect Strangers episode 6.
The last episode developed the characters further and enticed the audience with many questions. We are still unsure of where this story is heading. Here is where we are with the story:
- Flashbacks suggest that someone has died on the retreat before, and the memories torment Masha.
- The night before her birthday, Zoe sees her brother in what appears to be a deep hallucination.
- During the breakfast, the guests feel that the micro-dosing of mushrooms has been upped. Lars describes a dream where he gave birth and Tony was the father.
- Frances dreams about her online lover (who catfished her) visiting her at the retreat and calling her books shallow and fake. She admits to Tony that her dream was close to the truth.
- Delilah tells Masha to stop sleeping with Yao, and then the two women kiss each other, suggesting they are part of a polyamorous relationship.
- Lars admits that growing up as a gay man was a struggle with family pressure and society. He also admits that his last relationship broke down because he didn’t want to bring children into this world.
- Tony tells Frances that he wasn’t present for the birth of both of his children.
- Jessica and Ben appear to be reconciling in episode 5, having sex in the hot tub.
- Lars tells Carmel that she’s a beautiful, passionate, and vibrant woman, and she needs to disassociate herself from her ex-husband by dating another man.
- The episode ends with Zoe’s birthday celebrations. She gives a speech appreciative of the guests at the retreat. With the party in full swing, Zoe suddenly sees her deceased brother near the pool, and she freezes. Masha can sense she is having an experience and asks if she can see her brother.
Nine Perfect Strangers episode 6 release date/time
Episode 6 will be released on September 8, 2021. The usual time is 12 am ET. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet.
Where to watch online
- We expect further information on who potentially died on the retreat in the past — did Masha take it too far?
- How will Zoe keep on handling the hallucinations of her brother? What is Masha’s objective by getting her to have that experience? Also, Heather has similar experiences. While the family is healing, there seems to be another motive by Masha.
- We expect Frances to deal with her demons more in episode 6; she’s admitted that her books can be shallow when opening up to Tony.
- Tony sounds ominous when talking to Frances in episode 5 — is there risk to his life?
- Will Tony and Frances become more intimate in episode 6? They appear to be very close when dancing in episode 5.
- Carmel is either close to seriously hurting someone or transforming into this self-love Queen.
- Little has been developed regarding Ben and Jessica, which is strange — hopefully, the next couple of episodes expand their purpose in the narrative.
- Both Lars and Tony have had traumatic experiences when it comes to bringing children into this world — will the men talk to each other about it.