Next Time On… Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 5 Is Mabel the next prime suspect?
This article contains predictions that may be classed as spoilers for Hulu Series Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 5.
The previous episode dropped more bombshells in this comedy series based on true crime. Here’s where we are with the story:
- Oliver believes that Sting is behind the murder of Tim, and he alerts the others. They learn that Tim worked for an investment firm that Sting was a part of.
- Mabel, Charles, and Oliver meet famous true-crime podcaster Cinda Canning (played by Tina Fey) for advice. There is no concrete advice, but the trio is overwhelmed and appreciative because of her fame.
- Charles goes on a date with Jan, a woman he has taken an interest in who lives in an apartment in the same building. He doesn’t handle the first date well as he’s anxious about delving into his last relationship. Charles decides to clean up his mess later in the chapter and talks to Jan about his last relationship, which he feels embarrassed about. They agree to go on a second date.
- The trio of investigators head to Sting’s apartment, but they realize he is not a suspect after talking to him. Sting believed he pushed Tim to suicide, but of course, they feel it is murder.
- Oliver’s son tells his father and Charles that Mabel was friends with Tim, and another friend in the same circle was pushed off the roof of the building.
Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 5 release date/time
Episode 5 will be released on September 14, 2021. The usual time is 12 am ET. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet.
Where to watch online
- With Sting no longer a suspect, we expect the attention to move towards Mabel — her secret is up, but how will her friends deal with the new information?
- Will Cinda Canning ruin their podcast? At the end of episode 4, it looks like she stole their concept.
- Expect more calamities from Charles, who is about to embark on a second date with Jan.
- How will Mabel react when she learns that her friends are looking into her? This may leak more secrets or annoy her. Difficult to gauge at this stage.