Next Time On… Nine Perfect Strangers episode 7 Will Delilah leave?
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Hulu Series Nine Perfect Strangers episode 7.
As we reach near the end of this thrilling series, it isn’t easy to understand whether this wellness retreat will end well for the characters. Episode 6 definitely showed how they are getting closer with each other, but what is Masha’s end game? Here is where we are up to with the story:
- Masha continues to be haunted by her past that involves eating cake and what appears to be her daughter, who was killed while riding a bike.
- Masha has increased the dosage on the guests, meaning their dreams and hallucinations are getting increasingly vivid.
- We learn that Masha had an affair with Carmel’s husband in episode 6, which is why she came to the retreat. Masha confronts the situation head-on, but Carmel insists she is not there to kill her but understand the “why” and study her. Masha insists she just wants to heal Carmel.
- Frances and Tony passionately kiss after plenty of tension between them. Tony confesses that he’s found hope since visiting the retreat.
- The Marconi family sees their deceased son Zach in the woods. Heather hugs Zach and asks why he committed suicide. He tells her his asthma medication had potential side effects of “suicide ideation” and that she knew that at the time. Heather has a psychotic breakdown after this event; Masha and the team have to sedate her.
- Masha tells Heather and Napoleon that she can implement psychedelics to provide the family an alternative reality where they can all see and talk to Zach at the same time.
- Delilah is increasingly concerned that they are out of their depth in episode 6 and confides in Yao; she feels they need to escape as she doesn’t want either of them to be complicit under Masha’s plans.
- Frances tells Carmel that everyone else is getting better, but she believes Carmel is getting worse.
Nine Perfect Strangers episode 7 release date/time
Episode 7 will be released on September 15, 2021. The usual time is 12 am ET. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet.
Where to watch online
- We will learn more about Masha’s past, including the little girl that was run over — it’s clearly a traumatic event for her.
- What will Carmel do now that Masha knows her secret? Will she continue to comply with the retreat or attack Masha? She has anger issues, and Frances has pointed out that Carmel does not appear to be getting better at the retreat.
- We expect Frances and Tony to navigate their romance more in episode 7 — expect complications due to the baggage they both hold.
- Will the Marconi family agree to Masha’s plans to form an alternative reality where they can see their deceased son at the same time? We think the family will agree to go ahead with it at this stage, but psychedelics can be dangerous if incorrectly applied, so it will be interesting to see how this turns out.
- Will Masha find out Delilah’s plans to escape? We believe this will be down to Yao, who has to choose where his loyalties lie.