Next Time On… Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 7 and 8 What will happen to the love triangle?
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Netflix K-Drama Series Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 7 and 8.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is keeping it steady with its beautiful cinematography and rich storytelling that is full of healing messages. Here is where we are at with the story:
- Hye-jin and Doo-sik finally confront their first kiss. Another turning point of their relationship on the game of push and pull.
- We’re getting a glimpse of Doo-sik’s background story: He’s been having nightmares that consist of a bloody hand and tearing up by seeing a photo of a woman and a baby.
- Hye-jin finally meets Sung-hyun!
- Hye-jin and Doo-sik have encountered each other during their high school years. He always appears at her critical moments.
- The tension between Ms. Yeo, Mr. Chang, and Cho-hui keeps on building. What will happen to the three of them?
- Well, Joo-ri finally meets her idol, JUNE, whom she suspects as someone who tries so hard to dress like him at her father’s cafe.
- This is off topic, but the people of Gongjin are better than any other gossip platform out there.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Episode 7 will be released on September 18, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Episode 8 will air at the same time the next day.