Next Time On… Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 6 Who will be the next suspect?
This article contains predictions that may be classed as spoilers for Hulu Series Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 6.
The last episode was a little underwhelming as Mabel was thrust into the spotlight as the latest suspect. Hopefully, episode 6 brings back the magic that made audiences fall in love with the series in the first place. Here’s where we are with the story:
- Mabel reunites with her old friend Oscar who was in prison for 10 years.
- Oliver and Charles follow Mabel after learning that she was friends with Tim Kono — they suspect her for most of episode 5 and learn that Oscar is the “tie-dye guy.”
- Oscar figures out the clue Mabel is hanging on to that leads to the tattoo parlour they all used to get matching tattoos.
- Oliver and Charles eventually reveal to Mabel that they have been following her. Mabel admits she knew Tim Kono and is desperate to solve the murder.
- Oscar tells the group that he was there that night Tim Kono died — he went to the apartment to fight him but then heard a gunshot.
- The tattooist at the parlour reveals that Tim Kono suspected he would get killed, and it was linked to jewellery.
Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 6 release date/time
Episode 6 will be released on September 21, 2021. The usual time is 12 am ET. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet.