This article contains predictions that may be classed as spoilers for Hulu Series Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 7.
Episode 6 serves as a more robust chapter after a slight lull in episode 5. Here’s where we are with the story.
- Detective Williams is frustrated that her partner is listening to the podcast; however, later in episode 6, she learns that the toxicology report was never submitted. She starts listening to the podcast, believing there might be more to the case.
- The podcasters look into the jewelry found in Tim’s apartment, and there’s a suggestion it might be linked to a person known as Angel.
- Mabel’s mother disapproves of her daughter doing the podcast with Charles and Oliver and asks the men to let her be as Mabel is not letting go of the past.
- Mabel and Oscar kiss.
- After deliberation, Mabel tells her mother she wants to continue her investigation — her mother accepts her decision.
- Charles and Oliver are offered funding by a sponsor named Teddy after famous podcaster Cynthia talks about them on primetime television.
- Mabel rejoins the gang as the episode ends. When they look at the cheque provided by the sponsor, they see the account name is “Angel.” Suddenly, their sponsor becomes the prime suspect.
Only Murders in the Building season 1, episode 7 release date/time
Episode 6 will be released on September 28, 2021. The usual time is 12 am ET. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet.