Next Time On… Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 11 and 12
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Netflix K-Drama Series Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 11 and 12.
So many things are happening in Gongjin but everything is wrapped up delicately as we approach the new phase. Here is where we are at with the story:
- Hye-Jin and Du-Sik are finally sailing! Both of them confessed to each other and we got a kiss. Not just once, but twice.
- Du-Sik slowly opens himself up to Hye-Jin. One of his pains is due to his guilt over the death of his grandpa because he leaves him alone to watch the World Cup when he suffers a heart attack.
- Sung-Hyun is finally confessing his feeling towards Hye-Jin… Also, his writer secretly hides feeling towards him.
- Hye-Jin’s father, Tae-Hwa, shows admiration towards Du-Sik after all the hassle they went through in the beginning.
- Mi-Seon decides to put aside her feeling towards Eun-Cheol due to her lack of confidence about her feelings; meanwhile, Eun-Cheol is starting to slowly show his consideration towards him.
- The saga between Hwa-Jeong, Mr. Chang, and Cho-Hui continues. Cho-Hui rejects Mr. Chang’s confession. As the secret about the reason behind Hwa-Jeong asking for divorce remains a secret. Poor Mr. Chang.
- The perverted man in Gongjin is finally arrested.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Episode 11 will be released on October 2, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Episode 12 will air at the same time the next day.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 11 and 12 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 11 and 12 predictions/spoilers
- So, the photo of a woman holding a baby that Du-Sik is keeping might probably link to his past. At first, we speculated that it was probably his late wife, but upon seeing episode 9’s epilogue, we predict other possibilities that it is probably one of his closest colleagues. It might also be the reason he quits his job after graduating from engineering faculty and goes back to Gongjin?
- Our SikHye lovey-dovey era is coming. Hye-Jin will probably bring more closure to his past trauma. She’ll slowly learn about his therapy session, medication, and the reason behind his nightmares. But some trials might come up to the surfaces along the way and tempt their relationship.
- Hye-Jin will bring closure to her past feelings for Sung-Hyun and his confession.
- Mi-Seon and Eun-Cheol’s relationship might also be leveling up.
- Something is going on between Hwa-Jeong and Cho-Hui, that might link to the reason behind her divorce. Hopefully, I did not misinterpret this.
- We predict that the lucky lottery winner that becomes the third mystery of Gongjin might probably be Bo-Ra’s parents since they’re one of the villagers without any background story to be revealed. Also, they’re the ones that sell the ticket in the first place.