This article contains predictions that may be classed as spoilers for Apple TV+ series The Morning Show season 2, episode 4.
The characters are beginning to show their ugly side again as the masks well and truly come off:
- Daniel is in China reporting on the Covid-19 outbreak. There’s a lot of complacency in the USA as life is still normal.
- Alex tells the team she wants Chip back as producer — Cory accepts her request, and Stella is unhappy about it.
- Bradley’s frustrations continue in episode 4, but Cory reminds her who the boss is.
- Fred manages to talk to Mitch in Italy — he wants them both to put on a united front, but Mitch is not interested.
- Tensions remain between Alex and Bradley. They have lunch together, but they are still not happy with each other.
- Alex is interviewed by Laura Peterson, an employee of UBA. Laura asks about her relationship with Mitch, which throws Alex off. She’s furious that she was asked that question.
- Paola tells Mitch that he can still help people and asks him for help on her upcoming documentary on a rape conviction.
- While covering an election in Iowa, Laura interviews Bradley. The pair hit it off very quickly, leading to them kissing in the back of a car. Laura tells Bradley that UBA is not using her right and that she’s bigger than The Morning Show.
- As episode 3 ends, Alex finally returns to The Morning Show.
The Morning Show season 2, episode 4 release date/time
Episode 4 will be released on October 8, 2021. The usual time is 12 am PT. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet.