Next Time On… Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 13 and 14
This article contains predictions that may constitute as spoilers for Netflix K-Drama Series Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 13 and 14.
I can’t believe we’re almost nearing the end of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha. After our SikHye couple decides to kill us with all of the sweetness and lovey-dovey scenes, it’s time to face the truth with Du-Sik. Here is what happens inside the city of Gongjin this week:
- Du-Sik and Hye-Jin finally announce their relationship and embark on their journey as a couple!
- The first mystery of Gongjin: the reason for Mr. Chang and Hwa-Jeong’s divorce is finally revealed.
- Eun-Cheol and Mi-Seon are finally sailing their boat!
- Sung-Hyun and Hye-Jin put a closure with their feelings.
- Du-Sik and Hye-Jin remember each other’s fateful meeting when they’re young.
- Writer Wang decides to take the offer to work with a new PD and moves on to a new variety show after completing her final projects with Sung-Hyun.
- Du-Sik encounters someone from his past.
Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha season 1, episodes 13 and 14 release date/time
Episode 13 will be released on October 9, 2021. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Episode 14 will air at the same time the next day.